HDMI TO VGA ADAPTER WITH CABLE GC-312
The HDMI to VGA cable is a portable digital to analog cable , converting standard HDMI input to VGA output. It is widely applicable where Computer/DVD/digital set-top box/laptop/a range of HD sources output’s Digital signal but some display devices such as TV/monitor/projector doesn’t have digital input interface. This cable can be used to bridge this interface problem, by converting digital video signals (HDMI) into an analog signal which can be fed to the device having analog input interface (VGA). The cable offers a simple display device connectivity solution.
– Flexible design and realize a line through function.
– Plug and play, no external power supply required
– Resolution supports: 480p/720p/1080p (the maximum resolution depends on the resolution supported by the output device)
– Material: High-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30AWG, 24k Gold-plated connectors
– Built in HD converter IC
– Input: Standard HDMI Male Input
– Output: VGA Female Output
– On-chip embedded MCU. No external MCU or EE is required. No software development is required
– Support HDMI/MHL dual-mode receiving which is compliant with HDMI 1.4b and MHL 1.1
– On-chip HDCP Engine which is compliant with HDCP 1.4 specification
– Support both Separated-Sync and Sync-On-Green in VGA output
For More information please download DATASHEET:
HDMI to VGA Adapter with cable GC-312 DATASHEET